To get a custom workout from the Personal Trainer Online, you must answer to a questionnaire in which you’ll define your goals, will describe your *physical activity level, your time and places available to workout. The information obtained from this questionnaire will be used as basis to our AutoTraining® (BTFIT prescription method) to estimate your physical condition. Every nine workouts' completed, a new one will be generated, so you can keep evolving and challenging yourself. The "Gym" environment workouts enable the use of accessories and equipments, unlike the home or outdoor workouts, which use only your bodyweight for the exercises.
Articles in this section
- What's the Personal Trainer Online?
- How do I get a workout activity from the Personal Trainer Online?
- How do I change my workout environment (outdoors, home, or gym)
- How do I change my workout goal?
- How do I delete an exercise from my series?
- How to change the music during the workout?
- How do I access an exercise preview?
- How do I adjust the equipment load?
- Why do the workout activities have different times?
- How are the calories for each workout activity/session calculated?