The load to be used in your exercises will be set according to practice. If you can do the repetitions suggested, and you evaluate the series as “Fitting” or “Hard”, the load is adequate. If you want to take notes (equipment setting, your thoughts on the exercise, etc.), click the left bottom icon on the screen with the image and name of the exercise.
Articles in this section
- What's the Personal Trainer Online?
- How do I get a workout activity from the Personal Trainer Online?
- How do I change my workout environment (outdoors, home, or gym)
- How do I change my workout goal?
- How do I delete an exercise from my series?
- How to change the music during the workout?
- How do I access an exercise preview?
- How do I adjust the equipment load?
- Why do the workout activities have different times?
- How are the calories for each workout activity/session calculated?